Has your relationship with your girlfriend become something that doesn’t even resemble what it use to be back when you first got together? Are you unhappy with the situation and feel that you just want out but don’t know quite how to do it?
If this describes your situation, and you want to save your girlfriend from as much hurt as possible, then you might want to take a look at these 10 free breakup advice tips.
1. Ease her into the breakup. You can start to prepare her by having small discussions here and there about the things you are unhappy with. Spend less time with her both in person and over the phone. Do not soothe your own conscience by giving her a gift. This will completely confuse her and send the wrong message. More details please visit:-the sims,โหลดมายคราฟในคอม,loadgame pc,โหลดเกมไฟล์เดียว,เกมเถ้าแก่น้อย งานพาร์ทไทม์,ที่พักพัทยา,jobnorththailand,งาน โรงแรม,งานโรงแรม デオナチュレ,タピオカ 原料,シームレスダウン,チコちゃんに叱られるスタンプ,点灯管 amarketinsider.com https://seorankerpromax.blogspot.com/
2. Do not discuss the situation with anyone else. You owe this to your girlfriend. If she hears from someone else that you are unhappy with the relationship or that you are thinking of breaking up with her, this will be devastating. Go to her and no one else.
3. Go to a place that means nothing to either of you. It should not be at her place or yours. It should not be at a place that reminds either of you of happier times. This will make things worse. Just go to a place where you can freely talk but is neutral.
4. You need to be there in person. This takes courage and strength, but would you want anything less for yourself or her? Do not even entertain the thought of doing it over the phone or, worse, by email or text message. These are cruel ways for her and the coward’s way out for you. Do it with dignity for both her and yourself.
5. You need to make sure that you are clear with her. She has to know that you are breaking up with her and why. However, make sure that you do not drag this part out. Be firm in your statements and yet caring.
6. Try to help her understand from your perspective why you are breaking up. Sometimes when another person sees things from your point of view, it helps them to cope with the break up better.
7. Do not waver in your determination to end the relationship. Even if she asks you to reconsider either right then or later through phone calls, text messages, etc., do not give in. If you are unhappy in the relationship, you need to stick with your decision; otherwise, you will end up hurting her when you break up a second time.
8. You must be sensitive to other issues in her life. If she is having finals at school or a major situation in her life, try to stick it out with her another week or two and let the other storm subside. She is a person that you cared for, so have good timing for her sake.
9. Be prepared for an emotional outburst. She will probably start crying (bring some Kleenex) and may either become sad or angry or both. This is normal and will heal if you treat her decently but don’t waver.