Some of the best iPhone apps aren’t games, but the uniquely crafted and assembled huge iPhone news apps! These days, there is absolutely no excuse for not knowing the latest local, national and world news. The Internet made getting information and news of any kind more accessible, but gadgets like the iPhone have taken it even further.
Now with all the customization taking place, you should have very little trouble finding out your local news source now has an iPhone app, which you’ll be able to find easily at appfairy.com! This is great for iPhone users for a number of reasons and 99% of the time those apps are free! What do I like best about having a local news sources’ app on my iPhone? Well, it allows me to catch up on the local news anywhere while finding out things I really want to know: like what’s the weather going to be like tonight?
Because of all this, I would highly recommend that you find a local news app made available by a television station, radio station, or newspaper that you trust.https://apnewspr.com/ https://newstimeusa.com/ To supplement your “local” app,
One of the key challenges, this nation, as well as any country, trying to maintain, democratic elections, etc, is, while, we need statesmen, as public officials, the process, provides, choices, between politicians, instead! Wouldn’t we, be, far – better – off, if, once elected, individuals, honored the oath of office, and transformed, to a statesman, who, prioritized, serving and representing, all his stakeholders (rather than only his core supporters), instead of any personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interests? When, we need, bipartisan, cooperative public leaders, who, proceed, with true, common sense, and realize the full extent of their duties, and responsibilities, and proceed, accordingly, we seem to witness, constantly, populist politicians, and/ or, those will well – financed, campaigns, are elected, often, instead of better – prepared individuals! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 possibilties, of why, our system, seems, broken, needing repair, sooner, rather than later!
1. Money has too much influence and power, in American politics: While, most other nations, which have, somewhat – free, elections, our political campaigns, often, go – on, for over a year, where, in these other places, campaigning is limited to a specific period, generally, about 90 days! In other nations, campaigns are limited, in their spending, etc! In, our country, extensive, well – financed, advertising, and campaigning, is largely – financed, by special – interest groups, etc!
2. Not enough common sense: After, over four decades, of personal involvement, working on several political campaigns, as well as writing about politics, etc, I have come to strongly believe, that, unfortunately, instead of common sense, being used, etc, it seems to be, one of the rarest of commodities, in those, we elect!
3. Personal/ political agenda/ self – interest, versus, the greater – good: A statesman, would seek, ways to get things done, which are the highest priorities, and needs, of the nation, and our citizens, but, we often, witness, politicians, prioritizing their personal/ political agenda, self – interest, and personal enrichment, far – more!
4. Electing the wrong people: Voters often elect the wrong individuals, because they make their decisions, based on little, or incorrect information/ data, and vote, based on their fears, self – interests (in the immediate – term), and popularity, rather than, choosing the candidate, with the best ideas, approaches, and attitude, to get, what’s needed, done, with pragmatic idealism, and responsible governing!
5. Populist politics, instead of viable, sustainable solutions: Populist politicians, often, use empty promises, and rhetoric, to ensure, being elected, even, if, the inevitable result, will be, less – than – stellar! Rather, we would benefit, by opting for people, without, rose – colored glasses, who perceived and conceived of, introduced, and implemented, viable, sustainable solutions!
Wake up, America, and begin to pay more attention, before granting any individual, your vote! We need more statesmen, instead of the same – old, same – old!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands of leaders, conducted personal development seminars, and worked on political campaigns, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles.
I would say you need at least one or two of the following best iPhone apps for national news. All are free and have great content and layout. Here are ten of the best iPhone apps for national news:
Get the latest news from the always-reliable Associated Press using this awesome iPhone application. What is the best trait of this app? It’s free! You will never worry about being out of the loop when it comes to important news.
Bloomberg is the undisputed authority when it comes to financial news all over the globe. With this iPhone news app, latest breaking news on the stock exchange and the latest business trends are easily accessible.
Get content from the world renowned New York Times using your iPhone. They’re really turning this app into one of the elite iPhone apps. Download it for free, play with it for a while and you’ll understand what I’m talking about…
This iPhone app from National Public Radio is probably one of the most used apps in many people’s collection. You either dig NPR or you don’t. Simply enough, if you’re an NPR fan, you must get this app and if you aren’t, it still may be worth a try.
This app will provide you with all the national news you could possibly want. The site is broken down much as the classic newspaper is. You’ll get that feeling of checking out a fresh USA Today newspaper every time you open this app.
The cult following of the Wall Street Journal is similar to the hold NPR has on its fans. Similarly, this app doesn’t disappoint the newspaper’s fans and followers. Get the latest global news, in depth stories and reporting at your fingertips. There are a bunch of options available for the user to customize the app to his/her liking. That and the other features available make this one of the best iPhone apps.
This is one of the best iPhone apps to have if you want to delve a bit deeper into a couple of stories. Or, as I like to do with TIME magazines, it’s great to flip through and learn a “bunch about nothing” or something like that. Anyways, I really love this app and they’ve done a great job configuring this app for their readers.
This Yahoo! app can do much more than simply bring you the news. But for that reason, I believe this is truly a must-have app. This is one of the best iPhone apps because it can bring you news about any possible topic from literally any source in the world.
This is a news-reader app that is based off the ultra-successful Popular Science magazine. If you like to keep up on the science world, this is a great iPhone app to have. Gadgets, green tech, scientific research and many more fun topics can fill your iPhone with plenty of fun news to read about.
Historically known for its left-leaning news commentaries rather than for its straight news, they’re changing all that. This app lets you access the nonetheless authoritative content of the Huffington Post’s website.
I own a website focused on only the Best iPhone Apps [http://www.appfairy.com] called AppFairy.com! The main goal of the site is to provide a bunch of information on the best iPhone apps. There are now 25,000 of the best apps and many unique articles like this one at the Best iPhone Apps Article Home [http://www.appfairy.com/articles.htm]. Remember, just to be listed here, it has to be a great iPhone app!